Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Dark Knight

If you remember our previous post on this film, people have been invited on the Dark Knight website to leave their phone number if they wanted to join Harvey Dent's campaign for District Attorney. Those that joined up have received a message, recorded by Aaron Eckhart, as follows:-

“Hello, I’m Harvey Dent, Assistant District Attorney of Gotham, and I’m calling to ask for your support. We all know what’s wrong with Gotham. Crime is out of control. And instead of protecting our streets, too many cops have become criminals themselves.

This is why my mission has been to stamp out police corruption, and this is why I’m considering a run for district attorney. But I can’t do it alone. I need to know if you, the people of Gotham, want change. Do you want a Gotham free from the grip of criminals and the corrupt? Are you ready to join a crusade to take back our city? If this is a change you desire, if you are fed up with living in fear, go to ibelieveinharveydent.com and see how you can join the struggle to take back our city. I’m ready to fight for Gotham, if you are ready to fight too.”

The website www.ibelieveinharveydent.com has also been updated with new pictures and information

Source: /film

No comments: